• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#141 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36681 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:37 PM

I would like if you could fix the comment section typing system - it is important that we can have new paragraph (enter - new line), specially when we want to list something. At the moment it is hard to read and follow and it looks unprofessional.

#142 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

Yes I absolutely agree. We really need to be able to construct our paragraphs, that goes for designers and contest holders. Everything just gets all squashed up and it can make something more confusing. Especially when there is a language barrier involved.

Also http:\\ keeps getting automatically added to an email address or web address when a CH gives us information for business cards, brochures etc.

I am still not receiving all messages, it is really hit and miss. Some comments are in the comments list, some are against the entries. When CH posts a comment against an entry we do not get notified. I have to scroll through every contest, and look at each entry, on contests and one on ones a few times a day to look for comments. I found two very important comments this way, which otherwise would have been missed.

Scroll over profiles, the designs are still not enlarging.

There is other stuff... but these are very important.

#143 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36681 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:59 PM

Another thing... it seems like there is no e-mail notification when you win the contest, just an e-mail with " your entry is rated 100p".

#144 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2243 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hi Babba, for me this problem with comment section can be solve like this: after you wrote the comment with spaces, paragraph and everything, you save the comment and after that you click the icon to edit the comment. Then you just save once again, without changing anything. Hope this helps! And hope that I make myself clear enough :)

Edited by ramsro, 29 October 2014 - 03:57 PM.

#145 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36681 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

Ramsro, that is actually working. :)
Thank you very much for discovering and sharing that!

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

Now it should work when you are adding a comment to the contest or one on one project :)

#147 kristijp

kristijp

• Designer
  • 413 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:17 PM

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but I'm curious what the deal is with designer levels? I was a 10 now I'm at a 9 and there's no reference to how many points I have anymore? At first I thought it was because you had to have 50 medals, but then checked out the top designers and there are level 10's with less. Anyone have the drop on what the deal is with levels now? I realize this isn't exactly urgent. More of a curiosity if it's something to be resolved or what's changed– how do I get back to 10?

#148 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

^ That happened to several other designers as well - Babba, Andrei, Cobalt….

That is weird…wonder what happened to change the level??

#149 blumoon

blumoon

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

Hi, I'm reporting a tiny bug here: Filter for Blind contests only works when both Blind & Guaranteed boxes checked, still showing Non-Blind contests. But it works when only Blind box checked, fix it please.

#150 operhal

operhal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 754 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

How much more until portfolio update? :)

#151 operhal

operhal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hi, I can't see chat button on website! anyone have the same problem? Please answer:)

#152 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

Hey operhal~ I think it has moved under your 'ME' pull down menu in the header. Click on 'help' and you will see 'live chat' and 'submit a ticket'

#153 HYPdesign

HYPdesign

• Designer
  • 421 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

Hi there,

Not sure if it was mentioned, One-on-one comment option doesn't work as well. It's still visible to everyone once you mark your reply with it.

Also, an "old" bug with medal not showing on finished projects list (if entry didn't receive points, but got the medal itself) is still present.*

*this one is now fixed - thanks

Edited by HYPdesign, 06 November 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#154 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:14 AM

My previous profile pic is shown in the forum instead of the new one that appears in the profile and contests.

#155 ahna67

ahna67

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:19 AM

The navigation links in the header (top right) have disappeared. Just noticed it this afternoon. I've noticed it is only missing when I use Firefox browser. It is working on IE.

Edited by ahna67, 10 November 2014 - 12:56 PM.

#156 cobalt

cobalt

• Designer
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:41 AM

After loosing my level 10 , now I've lost my settings ... I'm a little scared ... what's next :)

#157 HYPdesign

HYPdesign

• Designer
  • 421 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:04 PM

BTW, there seems to be a problem with verification code, when using Firefox (33.1) to contact you via https://www.designco...com/contact-us/

It doesn't accept the code even when it's correctly entered. I does work in IE though.

#158 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

Is there an ETA on when the email notifications will be back up and running? I'm not receiving them and I know a lot of other designers are not receiving emails either. If designers aren't getting them, I can only guess CH/clients aren't getting either. There are a lot of contests and 1-on-1s that are time sensitive and getting emails promptly will make everyone happy! Please fix. :)

#159 HerbertNordal

HerbertNordal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 3433 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

What category should a Contest holder select if they wanted a newspaper or magazine print ad?
Is this no longer a viable category? I do not see it under Advertising Materials.

#160 HerbertNordal

HerbertNordal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 3433 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

https://www.designco...ovations/brief/
the .ai files will not upload or open on Mac using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox...to many redirect instructions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users