- Your Logo;
- Informative Headline (text or graphic);
- Offer (valuable inforamtion for the client);
- Good/Service Information;
- Present your Product/Service (picture, screenshots);
- Call to Action (link, buttons, forms);
- Confidence building (testimonials, examples, validators);
- Quality (try to post only high-quality content);
- Position (your main offers should be in the visible part of the Page);
- Proximity (post your elements in groups);
- Prominence (make your main elements different from others - to pay attention);
- you need top get targeted traffic - from your PPC, search queries etc;
- visitors on your page should be interested in your offer.
- do you have a screenshot/sample of your offer?
- list your benefits in the first paragraph;
- try to offer something for free on your page;
- your call to action should be large as compared to other elements on the page.
- you shouldn`t put in to you page outgoing links, even to your site;
- your call to action and benefits should be putted close to each other;
- try to include your testimonials into your landing page;
- show to your customers bages and seals to assure safety and security of data.
Your Page can load quickly but if it doesn't have anything of value to display, you are not going to increase your conversion rate. Simple things like adding bullet points to the page will help the visitors understand and trust what they are reading, which will ultimately lead to more sales. Your content should be 100% original, it will help you with your positions in Google.
You need to create a statement which explains your Unique Value Proposition (UVP) or your Unique Campaign Proposition (UCP). You must put it in to the all steps of your order process. For example: Shipping only for $4.99, or $10 Gift Certificate for each who spend $25. You need to create the same propositions on Twitter, Facebook and so on.
This simple and effective concept is quite often overlooked. Navigation is very important thing: have an easy layout with a menu that is accessible. Make sure that your visitor can quickly and easily purchase the product that you are offering, in one or two clicks.
People are very impatient online these days and fewer and fewer people want to wait more than a couple seconds for a website to load. Longer loading Landing Pages send people away, and more often than not, to competitors' websites.
Let us know if we can answer other questions you have. Start a live chat or start your Landing Page Design contest now!
The average Landing Page Design cost is $499. This is the amount the client pays. It includes both the logo designer payout and commission.
The fees for running a Landing Page Design contest vary based on the prize amount you choose for your contest and the duration of your contest. The commission is calculated dynamically based on the contest type.
98% of our Landing Page Design projects are completed on time. If, for some reason, your project is not completed on time, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or call us 1888 906 1888.
On average 100 designs submitted for a Landing Page Design contest. Generally, you get more designs if you set a larger prize amount. However, you may get more designs if you set a larger prize amount.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any of the Landing Page designs, simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
In most cases your Landing Page Design contest will be live right after payment has been received. If you don't see your contest after receiving payment receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1888 906 1888.