• We need a logo as the first step in a larger design process. The logo will represent the Bank of Mary. We are looking for a logo that is both simple and modern with the look and feel of a Bank (as we are using the analogy of a financial institution).
• Color scheme must consist of the blue-green and gold from the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (see links below for additional references).
• Any resemblances to the image of our Lady of Guadalupe are a plus; the image has several symbolisms like the mantle, the
special stars, the angel, the bow, etc.
• It needs to be attractive, fresh, and rich on meaning. We want the logo to become an icon.
• The logo/icon must be scalable.
• Use the tagline provided
For your reference and support, please find the below website links:
• Article on Bank logo designs
• What is the Rosary?
• How to pray the rosary (video)?
• Who is our lady of Guadalupe?
• Symbolism of the image of our Lady of Guadalupe