Need a basic branding makeover looking to refresh our image. We feel that maintaining our family name is an important factor since it is highly recognizable in our area and we would like to continue to appeal to our local demographic since most of our business is from personal referral.
The terms used to describe our company include the following: Technology/Telecommunications/Carrier Services/Managed Services/Voice/Data/Video Surveillance/Professional/Reliable /Technology integration /Adaptable/Service Oriented/Relationship Builders/Application solutions. Our company will be branded in a technology environment and our slogan has been “Communications Made Easy”. Historically this has not been marketed well and would be willing to change with new logo if a better alternative was provided. The new slogan or existing one does need to be integrated into the logo. A version without the slogan integrated would be needed as well.
The red N has always been an easy way for people to recognize our logo and vehicles so it may be wise to retain it in some way? We dislike the gray gradient in our existing logo as it is difficult to replicate and makes for a 3-color logo. We would prefer a 2-color logo if possible and one that is also represented well in black & white when necessary.
We are looking for the following applications:
• Both horizontal and vertical version of logo w/ whitewashed versions for website footers, PPT footers, and printed materials
• Basic business card w/ white background on front with colored logo and content.
• PPT concept design on new logo with white background for content area. See design example provided.
• Desktop background (provide 2-3 screen size requirements – 1280x800, etc.). Would really like to have a couple basic resolution options. See example provided. Can be as simple as a grey/white background with logo in middle…
• Facebook Timeline and inner app design – need both .eps and .png. .png is to use in FB and the .eps is for future editing. Timeline cover image is 850x315 pixels. We have provided some manufacturer images to consider in the cover image. See also the concept examples provided. We would like to consider completing an inner app page as well that is 760 pixels wide by roughly 600-650 pixels high. We have provided a concept design from a friend’s technology company to give you an idea of what we are looking for. Needs to have site navigation for a few major headings (Contact Us, Products, etc.) plus some space for text info, video embed, and contact info on bottom with alternate, non- Facebook social icons in whitewashed versions.
74 / 100
71 / 100
70 / 100
69 / 100
68 / 100
68 / 100
67 / 100
65 / 100
61 / 100
#205by still wal...
57 / 100
57 / 100
56 / 100
54 / 100