Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

New community contest :: DC t-shirt

community contests t-shirt

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

One thing i have problems which i dunno if anyone else does, but whenever I scroll over the pictures sometimes they appear as broken links or dont show up at all

yes, sometimes it happens, I haven't figure out why just yet. Do you have an idea when exactly the images don't show up?

#22 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

OK I've noticed this twice now. see pic.

when Vovikus posted I saw this #96 thing. then I copied it and posted about it and it came up as " I'll "

Now see what I'm seeing.? I've seen it a couple times now.
Posted Image

#23 Vovikus

Vovikus

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

OK I've noticed this twice now. see pic.

when Vovikus posted I saw this #96 thing. then I copied it and posted about it and it came up as " I'll "

Now see what I'm seeing.? I've seen it a couple times now.
Posted Image

Yes. I see the same bug.
And another remark. Please open menu on top of the page: Contests -> LogoL contests.

Edited by Vovikus, 01 May 2009 - 08:56 PM.

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:56 PM

I've changed the symbol, now it looks ok.

#25 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

that was quick.

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

Yeah! Well I am online so I tried to take care of it right away :)

#27 xValentynex

xValentynex

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

I normally happens like right when the page loads...you'll try to go over images and itll either not show up, broken link, or show the image beside it....It usually happens everytime i go to the page

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:16 PM

I normally happens like right when the page loads...you'll try to go over images and itll either not show up, broken link, or show the image beside it....It usually happens everytime i go to the page

I mean, it loads at times, right? so what is different when it loads and when it doesn't?

#29 xValentynex

xValentynex

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

It loads sometimes, but it'll show a broken link image on some of the other entrys...or ull scroll over one entry and then its bigger image wont go away

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

It loads sometimes, but it'll show a broken link image on some of the other entrys...or ull scroll over one entry and then its bigger image wont go away

no need for a screenshot, I know what a broken link looks like, I am just trying to figure out the rule when it loads and when it doesn't. If there is a rule of course...

#31 xValentynex

xValentynex

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:53 PM

Oooh i wasn't going to post a screenshot I just said it'll show a broken image hah

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:52 PM

This contest looks fun - can't wait to get my entry together!

I just forgot to mentioned in my previous post that I did notice this phrase. Now you won't be able to get away without an entry ;) Seriously, I am really looking forward to seeing your work!

#33 vespershine

vespershine

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:32 AM

I am having to sweep my mouse across the page to get the large image to close before I can view another entry. I think the larger image should have a next, prev and close option and stay centered for easier navigation.

#34 Zpsy

Zpsy

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:25 AM

The new system works fine for me, now it is more organized and professional, than before. But am confused with conversation board it`s really hard to understand who speaks with whom...If there will be avatar (at least small one) it will be much more easier to remember person and to follow his/her conversation.

• Guests

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

The new system works fine for me, now it is more organized and professional, than before. But am confused with conversation board it`s really hard to understand who speaks with whom...If there will be avatar (at least small one) it will be much more easier to remember person and to follow his/her conversation.

yes, it is a very important issue, we will try to do something with the comments soon.

#36 mecotterill

mecotterill

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

I would like to enter, where can I get a vector of the new logo please.

#37 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

It's in the design brief. here - DesignContest.net | Design Contest T-shirt

#38 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

Is there any coding that will keep a designer from posting more then the # of entries?
Could see someone posting more than three on accident.

#39 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

Is there any coding that will keep a designer from posting more then the # of entries?
Could see someone posting more than three on accident.

could it differentiate between a requested revision and a new concept, though? I think mods handle stuff like that...

#40 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

could it differentiate between a requested revision and a new concept, though? I think mods handle stuff like that...

Shouldn't matter as your only allowed three according to the other thread http://www.designcon...html#post107788

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community contests, t-shirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users