• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#41 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Shouldn't matter as your only allowed three according to the other thread http://www.designcon...html#post107788

I think he said you get an additional entry if you receive the second comment, though - right? Here, where he talks about the "+1" on the counter

#42 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

Nope only 3 entries.
quoting resurepus -
"As I wrote before, you are allowed to submit 3 images (designs or revisions)."

so if you have 2 entries and revise one of them it counts as an entry. totaling 3. only way i think You'd get more than 3 is if he specifically asks for a revision after you have had your 3.

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:49 AM

Coy, jecrt i right, you have three entries (revisions, designs, whatever) in the beginning, if the CH notes one of them as "needs work" (he basically says - I would like to see a revision of this work) you get +1 to your counter so you'll be able to upload 4 entries in total. And the process can repeat. So it can be an unlimited number of entries. 3 is just the original limit that can be extended.

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

could it differentiate between a requested revision and a new concept, though? I think mods handle stuff like that...

unfortunately that is impossible to program. The script can only count entries, it cannot analyze them. At least not just yet...

#45 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:31 PM

Coy, jecrt i right, you have three entries (revisions, designs, whatever) in the beginning, if the CH notes one of them as "needs work" (he basically says - I would like to see a revision of this work) you get +1 to your counter so you'll be able to upload 4 entries in total. And the process can repeat. So it can be an unlimited number of entries. 3 is just the original limit that can be extended.

OK so I can upload one more image since my 3 post, i was attempting a revision of my second one?

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:44 PM

OK so I can upload one more image since my 3 post, i was attempting a revision of my second one?

as I mentioned previously the script doesn't make a difference between designs or revisions. You are free to use your 3 entries as you like. You will be granted an additional entry in the case if the contest holder requests it.

in your cace, your entry #29 was noted as "needs work" which means that the Contest Holder (yes in this contest it's me :)) asks you to submit a revision and that now you have a right to submit 4 entries in total.

#47 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:07 PM

as I mentioned previously the script doesn't make a difference between designs or revisions. You are free to use your 3 entries as you like. You will be granted an additional entry in the case if the contest holder requests it.

in your cace, your entry #29 was noted as "needs work" which means that the Contest Holder (yes in this contest it's me :)) asks you to submit a revision and that now you have a right to submit 4 entries in total.

Thanks.. man the last few days I swear I've left my mind in a jar somewhere. :o

#48 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:17 PM

I need to get started on my entry!! Only 5 days left!

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

I need to get started on my entry!! Only 5 days left!

true! The contest will not be complete without your entry!

#50 jecrt

jecrt

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

true! The contest will not be complete without your entry!

HA! warm up your "definitely wrong" button!

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:03 PM

HA! warm up your "definitely wrong" button!

it's always warm and inviting :)

#52 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

you two need a room? haha

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

you two need a room? haha

Yeah, I need a room with my "definitely wrong" button

• Guests

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

new small feature - now when you click on a username you will see all the entries of this designer in this contest.

• Guests

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:27 PM

Just wanted to remind you, guys that only three days left till the deadline. If you haven't submitted your entry yet, the time to start working on it is NOW :)

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

another new feature - now comments in the contest come with forum avatars.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community contests, t-shirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users