Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:50 PM
However, In the future, I hope to get them if I get some money together. However, the only logo idea I won with so far, I used Aesops fable idea of the race of the tortoise and the hare, and then tried to put that into a logo.
What I mean is that I was aiming at trying to get a widely known myth or story very visually recognizable into a logo. I drew it on Paint from accessories and retouched it on befunky.com (Free) But I agree with everyone who wrote. thinking about the brief, and researching it, and then sketching it out whether on computer or paper, are all fantastic ideas.
Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:55 PM
Designing logo proces:
1. Thinking, thinking, thinking, drinking coffe, thinking...
2. Write many terms conected with that what I am doing (it must be on papir)
3. Make sketch (it is very important to do that on papir)
4. Make preliminar B&W versions (max 3) in my lovely corel
5. When the B&W shape become good it is half job
6. Make color version if need
7. Make 3D model
8. Charge money
I'd have to agree with this. Works all the time.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:04 AM
2) Sketching and visualizing every detail in my mind.
3) Start doing it on the computer and experiment with more ideas that come to mind.
I am able to sketch every detail of anything in my mind and see it in full 3D where applicable. I am also able to troubleshoot the design as well as think about the techniques I'm going to use to create it this way. It does a lot for me than paper has ever been able to do.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:00 PM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:04 AM
In my opinion ideas and inspirations are the best thing for good logo design, so i hope that every ch will provide at list one link for designer about what kind of design they like or want.
Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:39 PM
Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:20 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users