• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 nlroop

nlroop

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have just a quick question that I can't seem to find anywhere. I'm currently on Level 5 and it says that 2000 points, 20 forum post and 3 medal points is what I need to achieve before reaching the next level.

Well I have 2761 points, 20 forum post but what is medal points? Is medal points 1 point per medal? If that is the case I should have 6 points but I'm not sure exactly what Medal points are.

If someone could please explain this to me that would be great. I'm just wondering because I thought I just hit 20 forum post today and I haven't leveled up.

Also, since I am on here... I'm just wondering what is the different between Junior Designer and the other one. I thought we got rid of that but when I post in forums I still see it. I know I was an Elite Designer before the new upgrade to the website and now I'm at level 5. What is the difference between all of those that show up under everyone's names in the forum?

I hope everyone is having a great week,

Naomi

#2 nlroop

nlroop

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

So after I posted this thread, I went up to level 6, so I am guessing the medal points are the medals that I receive.

But.... there is still a question about the Junior Designer which I noticed it actually says Junior Member? Am I a Junior member because of my seniority on the website?

Looking forward to the response.

-Naomi

#3 SpyMouse

SpyMouse

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:03 AM

You get 3 medal points per gold, 2 per silver and 1 per bronze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users