Design Contest - since 2003 - custom graphic design done affordable

9 AM - 8 PM PST

Welcome to DesignContest - a friendly community made for designers of all levels. Join us as a designer and you can:
  •   learn about design tricks and techniques
  •   find answers to questions
  •   share your own knowledge
Or just come hang out! It's a nice place just to have a friendly chat with fellow designers.

View Poll Results: Did this member contribute to your DC experience in a positive way?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    15 100.00%
  • no

    0 0%
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Admin sharie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    City, State
    Entiat
    Posts
    8,148


    Attention All Members:like an angel needs your votes!

    Please read the question in the poll area above. Then just answer it truthfully. Remember, this poll isn’t about portfolios or design skills. Please read this thread for a more detailed explanation of the voting system.

    The member you’re voting for is – like an angel
    You can view like an angel profile here
    http://www.designcontest.com/forum/m...-an-angel.html

    Thanks for participating!
    Last edited by sharie; 04-18-2010 at 10:24 PM.

    Like us on facebook

  2. #2
    Senior Member DixielandDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    City, State
    Clanton,al
    Posts
    296


    angel,@you have my vote for sure.... Maybe one day I will have this chance also
    Vince
    Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood. Fabien Barral

  3. #3
    The founder resurepus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    City, State
    Toulouse
    Posts
    9,302


    I think she is like our second Coy - everybody knows her

    follow DesignContest on twitter

  4. #4
    Elite Designer Stev27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    City, State
    California
    Posts
    398


    Always around and here to help...kinda like an angel!

    Good luck and you have my vote.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Gery.M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28


    I`m sure you`re a very friendly and helpful person in the real life too, not only here on the forum! You have my vote!

  6. #6
    Junior Guru GoldenZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    City, State
    Alexandria
    Posts
    430


    Probably she's the smallest version of COY xD I always seen here around giving opinions and sharing Knowledge, You got my voice =) good-luck.

  7. #7
    Guru brandyarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    City, State
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    792


    Definitely a YES from me, fantastic contributor to DC!! Good luck Like an Angel!
    Brandy

  8. #8
    Moderator like an angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    City, State
    ~Night's Heart~
    Posts
    1,177


    Dear DC friends
    U don't know how ur kind words give me the power not to give up on myself.. i know i'm not the best..and i still have a LONG way of learning .. but i'm working hard & i'm getting better everyday.. & that wasn't happening before i joined here.. i was just closed to myself as a designer..bcuz i didn't knew whom i can turn to for advice & critique...didn't knew that such a society of professional & creative ppl exists..till i find DC..& boy i'm glad i did!!!
    thanks to ur support i'm here now being voted to be in this great team of this great community

    i'd like to thank all of u Vince, stev27 ,Gery.M ,Amr for ur support & ur knid words
    & i ESP want to thank Brandy & Sharie for all the assistance they gave me & for always having the time to reply all my question ..great ppl to ask help from
    & Sergey those words means the most to me..i'm honored just to be 1/100 of coy ..he is a great mod & great designer.. I can't be more prouder that it's you who said that
    really thank u for the trust & for everything

    thanks everyone supported & voted for me..i hope i can be as u expect from me

  9. #9
    Coy
    Coy is offline
    Elite Designer Coy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    City, State
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,530


    looks like your a shoe in..


    second coy? LOL.. glad you took that as a complement, some others might of up and left, like it was a slap in the face.

  10. #10
    Member not2shabby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    City, State
    Bradenton, Florida
    Posts
    38


    Quite the testimonial! Because of people like you, I try try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by like an angel View Post
    Dear DC friends
    U don't know how ur kind words give me the power not to give up on myself.. i know i'm not the best..and i still have a LONG way of learning .. but i'm working hard & i'm getting better everyday.. & that wasn't happening before i joined here.. i was just closed to myself as a designer..bcuz i didn't knew whom i can turn to for advice & critique...didn't knew that such a society of professional & creative ppl exists..till i find DC..& boy i'm glad i did!!!
    thanks to ur support i'm here now being voted to be in this great team of this great community

    i'd like to thank all of u Vince, stev27 ,Gery.M ,Amr for ur support & ur knid words
    & i ESP want to thank Brandy & Sharie for all the assistance they gave me & for always having the time to reply all my question ..great ppl to ask help from
    & Sergey those words means the most to me..i'm honored just to be 1/100 of coy ..he is a great mod & great designer.. I can't be more prouder that it's you who said that
    really thank u for the trust & for everything

    thanks everyone supported & voted for me..i hope i can be as u expect from me

  11. #11
    Moderator like an angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    City, State
    ~Night's Heart~
    Posts
    1,177


    Smile Thanx guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Coy View Post
    looks like your a shoe in..


    second coy? LOL.. glad you took that as a complement, some others might of up and left, like it was a slap in the face.
    hehehe..Thanks coy..hopefully i do
    & i'm sure sergey said that to be nice thing ..right so it's a complement for me
    Quote Originally Posted by not2shabby View Post
    Quite the testimonial! Because of people like you, I try try again.
    Thanks not2shabby.. u should never give up.. & i like this name not2sgabby BTW

  12. #12
    Member not2shabby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    City, State
    Bradenton, Florida
    Posts
    38


    returning the compliment

    You are 2 kind....thanks again..not2shabby

    Quote Originally Posted by like an angel View Post
    hehehe..Thanks coy..hopefully i do
    & i'm sure sergey said that to be nice thing ..right so it's a complement for me


    Thanks not2shabby.. u should never give up.. & i like this name not2sgabby BTW

  13. #13
    Junior Member yodah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    City, State
    Budapest
    Posts
    22


    like an angel, you have my vote too.

  14. #14
    Moderator like an angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    City, State
    ~Night's Heart~
    Posts
    1,177


    thanx every one who have voted for me!! i'm in now thanks to all of u.
    best of luck to all of u and i hope i can be up to ur expectation

    selma

  15. #15
    Junior Guru GoldenZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    City, State
    Alexandria
    Posts
    430


    congrats Selma

  16. #16
    Senior Member DixielandDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    City, State
    Clanton,al
    Posts
    296


    Congrats Selma, you are an inspiration for all of us. Your kind and thoughtful advice has helped may along the way. Good Luck, Hope to see you there one day.
    Vince
    Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood. Fabien Barral

  17. #17
    Moderator like an angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    City, State
    ~Night's Heart~
    Posts
    1,177


    thank u vince..thank u Amr
    thanks every one

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Find a contest
  • Participate and win
  • Get cash prize
Designers Join Us