I just wanted to let you know that you can get this t-shirt absolutely free of charge and not only by winning one of the community contests, but also just by writing interesting stuff on the forums. We are willing to send a t-shirt to the author of the most insightful post of the month. It will be a little belated Christmas gift, but what a gift!
What do we consider an insightful post?
* A comment in the Showoff section or Community Contests that contains constructive critisism or/and praise
* a thread in Daily Illustrations or Cool Flash Websites that has been approved by the administration, that contains the illustration or screenshot of the website you are featuring, the link to the artist/website description ofthe work, your personal opinion about the work/why you think it is worth publishing.
* threads/posts in the Design Chat and the Hangout forums
What don't we consider an insightful post?
* posts of "it rules/it sucks" character
* posts that don't contain any useful information
You see it is quite simple
Results 1 to 3 of 3
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM #1
12-08-2005, 09:57 PM #2
Good idea! Those types of posts will definitely add to the 'designer resource' aspect of DC. I'm more than willing to contribute.
Originally Posted by resurepus
12-09-2005, 03:04 AM #3
Originally Posted by _Redrum
Any other ideas how we can add "designer resource aspect" to DC will be considered as "insightful" too!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)