• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 BullzEye

BullzEye

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

This is a concept album cover I did for my own music, since I do both Rap and Metal. Mainly concentrating on the rap side of things.

I did this sometime last year, and can't remember exactly when..but tell me what you think of it....I know it's crude, but any feedback will help me design better album covers not only for myself, but for others I do work for here locally. ..Thank you

Will be posting more coming soon..I do a lot fo photo manipulation, and you will see what I call my "Warrior" Series. as well.

BullzEye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
www.myspace.com/jaredbolin

#2 BullzEye

BullzEye

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:41 AM

Here is an edit I did of a friend of mine, actually a Photo Manipulation I did. I'm huge into dark art and horror type of things, specially the undead aspect.

The normal picture looks nothing like this, after I did the manipulation, and with using the burn tool on top of other methods, it almost looks likea charcoal drawing.. I think it turned out pretty dope and a lot of people loved it.

Tell me what you think.

BullzEye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 BullzEye

BullzEye

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:43 AM

This is a self-portrait of me photo manipulated to create a character, since I do love fantasy as well as medieval fantasy.

It's one of 3 I created for my "Warrior" series, and this one is called the "Executioner"

Hope you dig!

BullzEye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 BullzEye

BullzEye

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:48 AM

This one is called the "Warlord" and I do have another called "Enforcer".

This is the Warlord of my Warrior Series photo manips.

BullzEye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 BullzEye

BullzEye

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:52 AM

This is a logo I designed for all my own designs and work. I call my company.. Markt 4 Deaths Designz, or M4D Designz.

Feed back on the logo would be great.

BullzEye

THere is actually 2 Versions of this design, one is a Red and Black color scheme, with no reflection sparkle type effect. This is one a Cyan/Gold color scheme .. complementing colors so they contrast each other...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:20 AM

You need to improve on leveling soft and hard part in your design, you often have part that are very sharp and some very blurred and not in a DOF way but in way you designed it. Which make parts looks like that they are not fitting or looks like different designers worked on it instead of one.

Advice really lay of the filters is major tip. Try to design without filters but actually draw the things. Also I am not that into all that dark stuff.

#7 virtuosoonline

virtuosoonline

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:02 AM

can not make useful comment without listening your music...however if i have to comment on the overall art work, the quality level can be more professional, i mean use of fonts, blending etc. bit look like unfinished work somewhere...

but hey, i do appreciate your hard work, as for me, i don't have the courage to attempt even...keep it up :)
Virtuoso Analytic Services Pvt. Ltd. (India operation) www.virtuosoonline.com
Virtuoso Analytics LLC. (USA operation) www.virtuosoanalytics.com
Bangkok operation www.bangkokwebdesigns.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users