• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 dshock

dshock

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:12 AM

Hi, i'm a graphic designer from Romania. I'm new to this forum, this is actually my first post, but i am not new to graphic design and also web design.

Here is my portfolio, comments/critiques are welcome.

Thank you!

#2 deleted member

deleted member

Banned

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:34 AM

First off Welcome! Your portfolio pieces look great, but I think your presentation needs work. The first thing that caught my eye is that you advertise web design but your own website seems to be made by carbonmade... If you designed and coded your own site you could probably do a much better job. You also should have a "call to action" button somewhere so you can get hired! A bio would also be useful. Anyways just some observations, take them if you want :D

#3 dshock

dshock

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:50 AM

Thanks, i know that, the portfolio is just temporary and also outdated, my permanent portfolio website is currently in development.

I understand very well brand building and also self promotion, but this was the easiest way i could host some of my work at the time.

#4 deleted member

deleted member

Banned

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. My portfolio's been under development for some time lol. still there's no way to contact you on your portfolio if someone did want to hire you... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users