Welcome to DesignContest - a friendly community made for designers of all levels. Join us as a designer and you can:
• learn about design tricks and techniques
• find answers to questions
• share your own knowledge
Or just come hang out! It's a nice place just to have a friendly chat with fellow designers.
Hey there! I know all of you have pet peeves....What are some of your pet peeves? Tehy do not have to be design related, I bet you will feel better and even have a smile on your face when your done
A few of my pet peeves not in any real order:
1) Rude , inconsiderate people in a store
2) people driving with dogs in laps
3) people not picking up dog poo when out on a walk
4) my neighbors barking dogs
5) sitting at the dr office and waiting, and waiting and waiting and waiting
6) People going to the park just to let their dogs go poo and don't pick it up
7) people making fun of my kenny chesney : ) mmmm
8) people deliberately running red lights
9) GAS Prices
10) you have to be rich to go green
more to come : )
I know you all have pet peeves : )
Todays pet peeve for me was seeing the neighbors little kids standing at the bus stop hair not brushed (these kids are in kinder and 2nd grade. ) These little kids run around with clothes that are too small, the clothes are dirty and the kids are dirty. the parents go to the tavern at night and let the 4 th grader stay with the 2 little kids........
First thing that came to mind is: getting the smell of smoke (from cooking or cigarettes) stuck in my hair and clothes.
Also with tablets they don't have a pencil to paper feel and you can't rotate the tablet to draw your image.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)