• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

Been trying to buy certain books online for a few hours. But seem its hard to buy books from companies in America and mail in over to Europe.

I tried Amazon but it don't have paypal because they got own system.
I tried buy.com but they don't let people pay that got a non american paypal account.:confused:.

Cause I though logical got the price in Paypal already in Dollars and seem prices of the books there are quite low that I much cheaper to buy it from America instead.

Seem allot either don't send stuff to Europe or rest of the world or don't accept non American paypals.

Anyone else got problems like this? Or is there someone who live in America that could buy the books for me and send them too me?

Want to buy this book Magic moving images.
http://www.youtube.c...W5JJXtqhw<br />
its very cool and want to know it works actually and can't seem to buy it in europe.

#2 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:30 PM

I could use my paypal(and you pay me with yours)........I looked on barnes and noble, out of stock....pm me if you need me to order..:)

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:31 PM

I often use http://biblio.com They don't accept PayPal either, so I pay with my credit card. Even though I live in Europe myself, it often makes sense to pay the shipping costs. I need to read a lot of books for school and since I still understand English better than French it is the only solution to buy books online.

#4 Fillzy

Fillzy

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:45 AM

Don't you try do download it free? There is a lot of good blogs in internet where people share a books daylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users