- Free consultations 24/7 and support
Phone support: Open
Ready for your call :)Our business hours:
Mon — Fri, 8am — 2am (EST)
US & EU support teamsPhone support: Closed
We are back in: 2h 34 minOur business hours:
Mon — Fri, 8am — 2am (EST)
US & EU support teams
Graphic Designer’s Gift Guide – Part 1
It’s that time of year again, when we stress ourselves trying to find that perfect gift for family and friends. At DesignContest.com, we decided to make it a little easier on you by compiling this list of great gift ideas for those creative on your list. Five of our favorite gifts for graphic designers follow:
- Creative Suite Pillows – This fun set of handmade pillows mimic icons of a graphic designer’s favorite software suite. The set includes icons for Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash, InDesign, and Dreamweaver. Let your favorite designer celebrate the holidays and their geekiness with this unique set of comfy cushions! $15 each from MySuiteStuff.com.
- The Galaxy Art Director’s Reference Set – At under $50, this is the perfect desk-side accessory for any professional graphic designer! The set is the perfect go-to reference for almost any design job. It includes both coated and uncoated Color Map tools, as well as a full range of translucent gauges, a Font identifier, a full Pocket Toolbox and calibration tools. Altogether, it’s a hefty bundle of resources ready to work and always at their fingertips. From Galaxy Gauge.
- Mimobot Designer USB Flash Drives – These cool thumb drives make the perfect inexpensive gift for the graphic designer on your list. Available in a wide range of fun characters and action heros, these cute drives put a cute & creative spin on an item any designer needs to have on hand. Under $20 from Mimoco.
- Homedics Back Massager – Graphic designers spent an insane amount of time sitting in their office chair, practicing poor posture! Gift them the gift of comfort with an awesome massage while they work! Massagers range from $15-$300 at Homedics.com.
- Apple Magic Mouse – It’s from Apple, so you know it’s cool… The Magic Mouse is a wireless, buttonless, track-wheelless, ergonomic mouse that effortlessly allows its user to move around a screen, scroll, and flip through pictures, and create outstanding design using simple finger gestures. $69 from Apple.
Check back later this week for Part 2 of our Graphic Designer’s Gift Guide and, please, share your favorite graphic design gift ideas below!
Posted on November 22, 2011
Are you a Designer?Join Us
Hi there! We invite you to help us in decorating our office. Every week...
cbbWhen you’re asking for some graphic design, logos, websites and even T-shirts are not...